How Does Deep Blue Help with Body Aches & Discomfort?
dōTERRA® Deep Blue is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. Wintergreen, Camphor, Peppermint, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, Blue Tansy, Blue Chamomile, and Osmanthus work together to soothe and cool.
Ways to Use Deep Blue for Body's Aches & Discomfort
- Massage Deep Blue into growing kids legs before bed.
- Use oils after a long workout to sooth and cool tired muscles.
- Apply on your back/neck after a long day of moving, lifting heavy objects or sitting at a desk.
How Does Lemongrass Help with Body Aches & Discomfort?
Lemongrass essential oil helps to relieve muscle aches and back discomfort.
Ways to Use Lemongrass for Body Aches & Discomfort
- Combine equal parts fractionated coconut oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before a workout.
- Mix 1-2 drops in a warm bath after a long day.
How Does Frankincense Help With Body Aches & Discomfort?
Frankincense has natural anti-inflammatory properties and can be used to help reduce inflammation, discomfort and stiffness. It's also a great treatment for muscle cramps.
Ways to Use Frankincense for Body Aches & Discomfort
- Add 1-2 drops of Frankincense to bath water and soak after a workout.
- Rub Frankincense and carrier oil onto sore muscles.
- Dilute 1-2 drops of Frankincense in hot water, put cloth compress in liquid, rinse and apply to sore muscles.