How Does Balance Help with Emotional Support?
This oil is amazing in promoting a calm and relaxed feeling! It's known to help ease anxious feelings and evoke feelings of tranquility and balance! It’s very grounding, and I use it every single morning on my feet when I wake up.
Ways to Use Balance For Emotional Support
- Add 10-15 drops of Balance with witch hazel or distilled water to a 2 oz. glass spray bottle. Spray on yoga matt before morning meditation.
- Begin your day by putting 1-2 drops of Balance on the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day.
- Apply 1-2 drops of Balance to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
How Does Citrus Bliss Help with Emotional Support?
Citrus Bliss is an invigorating blend that holds energising and refreshing properties. It can uplift your mood and reduce anxious and stressful feelings.
Ways to Use Citrus Bliss For Emotional Support
- Put one drop of Citrus Bliss on your wrist and then rub your wrists together.
- Apply 1-2 drops of Citrus Bliss to the bottom of your feet in the morning to help prepare you for the day by invigorating your mood.
- Put 1-2 drops in your diffuser for a pick me up or 1-2 drops on a cotton ball in the car to lighten the mood on the road.
How Does Ylang Ylang Help With Emotional Support?
Because of its ability to act directly on the olfactory system of the brain, inhaling Ylang Ylang can have immediate, positive effects on your mood. It can lessen tension and stress to help release negative emotions, including anger, low self-esteem and jealousy.
Ways to Use Ylang Ylang For Emotional Support
- Add 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang to a bath with epsom salt or Magnesium Flakes for relaxation.
- Put 1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang on your wrists and rub together to calm your mind.
- Diffuse a few drops of Ylang Ylang in your diffuser to brighten your mood.