How Does Cedarwood Help with Stress Relief & Relaxation?
Cedarwood oil is great at relieving stress and tension and has a calming effect on the mind. The aroma of Cedarwood promotes the release of serotonin, which is responsible for stabilizing moods.
Ways to Use Cedarwood for Stress Relief & Relaxation
- Add 5 drops of Cedarwood oil to your bath water for a relaxing getaway.
- Blend 8 drops of Cedarwood oil with a carrier oil and massage it into sensitive areas.
- Spray a light mist of Cedarwood oil on your pillow cover so you can inhale the aroma all night.
How Does Grateful Help with Stress Relief & Relaxation?
Grapefruit oil is naturally high in antioxidants and phytochemicals that reduce oxidative stress. The oil is great for alleviating mental fatigue, enhancing mood, and relieving stress-induced head tension.
Ways to Use Grapefruit For Stress Relief & Relaxation
- Apply 2-3 drops of Grapefruit oil to a spray bottle with water. Spray on bedding and pillows for night time relaxation.
- Add Grapefruit oil to your favorite lotions, scrubs and body wash.
- Combine 3 drops of Grapefruit oil and your favorite carrier oil for a relaxing massage.
How Does Lavender Help with Stress Relief & Relaxation?
Lavender is excellent for improving mental concentration, reducing stress, calming agitation and alleviating insomnia.
Ways to Use Lavender for Stress Relief & Relaxation
- Diffuse before bed for a restful night's sleep.
- Rub 1-2 drops on hands with your favourite carrier oil and place by your nose. Inhale deeply.
- Add 2 drops of oil with carrier oil and massage into arms and legs to help muscles relax.