How Does Lemon Help with Immune Health?
The immune system protects your body. This is why it is so important to make sure your immune system is strong. Lemon has detoxifying effects on the body. Use daily to help cleanse and clear body of harmful and toxic buildup.
Ways to Use Lemon For Immune Health
- When diluted with your favourite carrier oil, a drop or two of lemon essential oil can be applied to the skin or added to baths.
- Add 1 drop of lemon oil to ice water for a refreshening drink.
- Diffuse 1-2 drops of lemon for added immune support.
How Does OnGuard Support Immune Health?
dōTERRA® On Guard provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support when used internally. It's a unique blend of Wild Orange, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary and Eucalyptus. This unique combination helps protect against environmental and seasonal threats.
Ways to Use OnGuard for Immune Health
- Add one drop of OnGuard to 5 drops of carrier oil. Rub your hands together and touch your thumb to the roof of your mouth and your index finger to under your tongue. (This is a quick way to get the benefits of the oil absorbed into the blood stream.)
- Massage OnGuard and carrier oil to the bottom of your feet.
- Massage under the arms and by the arm pits to stimulate the lymphatic system.
How Does Frankincense Support Immune Health?
Frankincense is a great immune booster and when used regularly can help support the immune system.
Ways to Use Frankincense for Immune Health
- Dilute 1-2 drops of frankincense oil in a carrier liquid such as honey or water. Drink daily to increase immune health.
- Massage on the bottoms of feet nightly for immune health and support.
- Diffuse 3-4 drops of Frankincense daily for immune support and to promote health.